GoDataDriven open source contribution: June 2017 edition
Welcome to the Open Source at GoDataDriven, June 2017 edition! This edition is mostly about people doing things for the first time:
- Bas wrote his first line of Go code with Prometheus PR 2853
- Robert edited a
pom.xmlby hand for the first time, and that resulted in PR 6 for jpmml-sparkml-package;
- Rodrigo decided to enter the party of open source contributions, and went on a PR spree contributing to our own project to provision a cloud training environment. He opened PRs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Prompted by that I opened the sixth one!
- Not happy just contributing to our own project, yours truly also committed PR 121 for hdfs3;
- Fokko could not keep himself from giving back to the community, so he contributed PR 4423 to Druid and PR 4072 to Flink;
- Last but not least, Niels contributed PR 1926 and 1934 to NiFi.
Next month the holiday period will begin, so we might contribute less (or more! You never know). Myself, personally, I will be on the go most of the time, as my newborn will have to spend an indefinite amount of time at the hospital. I will use a laptop mostly as it was originally intended, on my lap (or, as in the picture, on a small table)!
That's it for this edition! I shouldn't even have to say it, but we're hiring!
Follow us for more of this
GoDataDriven open source contribution: December 2018 edition
January 14, 2019
Using the Airflow Experimental Rest API to trigger a DAG
January 12, 2019
Apache Airflow graduation as Apache Top-Level
January 08, 2019
Data Survey 2018/2019 - Data 50
January 07, 2019
Use a SSH-key to access your cloud resources with socks-proxy
December 31, 2018
Looking Back at our Deep Learning Frenzy
December 28, 2018