GoDataDriven open source contribution: March 2018 edition
Welcome to the Open Source at GoDataDriven, March 2018 edition.
And what an edition, it's fully packed!
Let's start with Kris:
But he didn't work alone! Together with Bas, they contributed to PR 1, 2, and 3 to our Ansible scripts to install Druid! Bas kept on chumming though, and contributed to Scruid PR 9, what our own Fokko defined as "pure art!"
Fokko wasn't exactly dormant though — even though he might have had to do open source work while sleeping, as there's no other explanation to his prolificness!
- He contributed PR 122 and 123 to failsafe;
- Then PR 165 to Stocator;
- PR 3054, 3113, 3114, 3130, 3141, and 3165 to Apache Airflow;
- Speaking about Airflow, he helped his friend Daniel with PR 6 to his data-testing-with-airflow repository;
- Not happy with all of this he also helped Google, with PR 3059 to google-cloud-java;
- He did then some more, helping our own Divolte with PR 191, 192, and 194.
Now onto the next bit!
Pandas documentation sprint
GoDataDriven hosted — of course we did — the Dutch effort: Janelle and Vincent coordinated the event and on a Saturday a dozen volunteers met at our office. This resulted in PR 20181, 20146, 20278, 20279, 20275, 20274 by Janelle and PR 20218 and 20230 by Vincent.
If you're still unconvinced we love open source…
I don't know what to do! We really love it! And we're hiring, just so you know!
Follow us for more of this
Testing and debugging Apache Airflow
February 22, 2019
The Zen of Python and Apache Airflow
February 18, 2019
AWS Machine Learning Competency Status for GoDataDriven
February 14, 2019
GoDataDriven Open Source Contribution for January 2019, the Apache Edition
February 13, 2019
Our social responsibility as a company
February 08, 2019
Keras: multi-label classification with ImageDataGenerator
January 31, 2019