GoDataDriven open source contribution: June 2018 edition
Welcome to the Open Source at GoDataDriven, June 2018 edition.
Fokko then did some more:
- PR 448 to sqlalchemy to add
- PR 21528, 21596, and 21597 to Spark;
- PR 3445 to Airflow to describe how to run tests using Docker;
- PR 201 to the Spark integration layer for Cosmodb.
- Kris committed PR 25 to a Docker image with Telegraf (StatsD), InfluxDB and Grafana (link here) and
- Bas contributed PR 26 to the Kamox InfluxDB integration.
That's it for this edition! If you are a software engineer that would like to move in the data space, we have a new program, the Data Engineering Training Program.
From now until October we are hiring five software engineers, offering each of them a specialised training program. After finishing the program you’ll start working as a data engineer for us. Of course you get a permanent position from the start of the program.
You can apply by visiting this link.
For more madness, follow me on Twitter: I'm gglanzani there!
Follow us for more of this
Are sklearn defaults wrong?
September 03, 2019
Improved wireless coverage using an old router
August 28, 2019
Data Driven Board Game Design
August 23, 2019
Real time analytics: Divolte + Kafka + Druid + Superset
August 22, 2019
DeepCS - Berlin Buzzwords 2019
July 26, 2019
Fairness in AI - Dutch Data Science Week 2019
July 23, 2019