GoDataDriven open source contribution: June 2018 edition
Welcome to the Open Source at GoDataDriven, June 2018 edition.
Fokko then did some more:
- PR 448 to sqlalchemy to add
- PR 21528, 21596, and 21597 to Spark;
- PR 3445 to Airflow to describe how to run tests using Docker;
- PR 201 to the Spark integration layer for Cosmodb.
- Kris committed PR 25 to a Docker image with Telegraf (StatsD), InfluxDB and Grafana (link here) and
- Bas contributed PR 26 to the Kamox InfluxDB integration.
That's it for this edition! If you are a software engineer that would like to move in the data space, we have a new program, the Data Engineering Training Program.
From now until October we are hiring five software engineers, offering each of them a specialised training program. After finishing the program you’ll start working as a data engineer for us. Of course you get a permanent position from the start of the program.
You can apply by visiting this link.
For more madness, follow me on Twitter: I'm gglanzani there!
Follow us for more of this
Establishing Trust in Reputation Systems: Challenges for Blockchain-Based Reviews
October 29, 2018
October 25, 2018
Deep Learning Blimp
October 16, 2018
Big Data Expo 2018: Deep Learning, the Engine of the AI Revolution
October 05, 2018
How Blockchain Technology Will Make Platforms Obsolete
September 27, 2018
Wasting money with data science
September 21, 2018